Wincor Nixdorf Retail Solutions
Imagine . . . a dynamic business partner able to keep up with your most ambitious retailing visions. A company with the people, experience, and technologies to help propel your business to new heights of innovation, service and success.
Imagine . . . an industry leader with a legacy of first-class performance and reliability . . . whom clients worldwide rely on for their technology needs. Clients who, with this industry maverick at their side, are themselves orchestrating their own legendary retailing experiences.
No need to imagine. That's us. That's Wincor Nixdorf.
A Market and Innovation Leader
Over the past decade, Wincor Nixdorf has grown faster than any competitor. Worldwide, we are a top three supplier of retail point-of-sale (POS) systems, delivering over one-million units. But numbers are only a small part of the story.
Long known as an innovation leader, Wincor Nixdorf continues to outspend the competition on new product research and development. Our wide range of retail-hardened solutions consistently leads the industry in speed, dependability, design quality, long life, maintainability and service support.
Wincor Nixdorf has also been a pioneer in developing many common retail technologies including PC based POS systems, open software standards, cash recycling solutions, and multi-vendor software platforms.
We Can Help You Grow
You possess a unique business vision and perspective. Our specialists constantly partner with a range of retail clients, creating innovative technology strategies that leverage their industry know-how. We can work with you, merging our expertise with your business knowledge to help you advance as a market leader.
17 of the world’s top 25 retailers rely on our proven, trusted technologies to drive their business. Find out for yourself why these retailers agree Wincor Nixdorf is the company best prepared to support their critical business processes.
German designed, engineered and manufactured-- our best-in-breed components offer a true set-and-forget experience, with fewer service calls, less downtime, routine service lifetimes of over a decade, and numerous other advantages.
Features of All Wincor Nixdorf Systems:
- Toughened motherboards and components, custom designed and manufactured (in house) – developed for long-life use in high traffic, high stress environments.
- Modular component designs and internal layouts for easy parts swap out. While competitor equipment swap out may take hours and require numerous tools, our parts can often be replaced in minutes, without special tools, and by inexperienced employees.
- All components are stocked for 7-10 years after discontinuation of a product, replacement parts are typically available "in-hand" within 24 hours anywhere in the fifty states.
- Centralized 24/7/365 systems monitoring enables deployment of techs even prior to visible emergence of any issue.
- European ergonomics, simple human interfaces, and sophisticated noise reduction components provide a superior customer experience.
- Energy-efficient CPUs and chipsets reduce electricity costs by hundreds of dollars.
- ‘Green’ environmental production standards – Parts are designed for easy disassembly and recycling. Wincor Nixdorf was one of the first companies, in the 1970s, to initiate environmental programs.
- Flexible software - enables wide array of integration and customization to fit any existing implementations, including multi-vendor installs-- we were the first company to develop multi-vendor software platforms.
Wincor Nixdorf solutions present a sleek, sophisticated image to your customers. Dependable, set-and-forget systems and quick, easy servicing further lower your costs and allow you to focus on satisfying your customers.
A Suite of Solutions
Wincor Nixdorf offers an array of integrated services and solutions-- hardware, software, maintenance, services, and consulting. Our flexible technologies can be implemented piecemeal or as a complete solution. As always, clients have the freedom to commit only to what they need, from individual components to comprehensive solutions. Our revolutionary iCASH POS cash recycler, for instance, offers immense cost savings virtually out of the box, but it is possible to extract considerable additional value through a complete analysis and modification of the retailer’s whole sales process chain.
Not sure what you need? Call us. Wincor Nixdorf consultants are available to analyze your business and help you decide on a retailing technology strategy that complements your business model.
A Few of The Latest Innovative Wincor Nixdorf Retail Solutions:
- iCASH - Revolutionary Secure Cash Recycling Solution for POS and Back Office
Based on established banking industry technology, the iCASH platform has already proven its value in reducing costs by thousands per month through reduced labor, shrinkage, and on-hand cash needs costs. Find out why retailers are raving about this solution.
BILD Learn more about the iCASH Solution
- iBistro - Innovative Quick Service / Fast Casual Solution
In functionality, ease of use and pricing, Wincor Nixdorf’s proven iBistro solution offers best-of-breed functionality, ease of use, and flexibility. Designed by QSR operators, the iBistro includes integrated Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), extensive recipe and item management, built-in labor management and an integrated back-end, among many other features.
BILD Learn more about iBistro
- NAMOS - Comprehensive C-Store Platform
Used by three of the top six global oil companies, NAMOS Compact offers retailers a comprehensive solution with the strong merchandising capability they require in today’s ultra-competitive market.
BILD Learn more about NAMOS