Serviceability – Wincor Nixdorf's pioneering concept
Under way to a new dimension of service quality
Business in the banking and retail industries is very dynamic. To keep going, banks and retailers need to be better than the competition. This means being faster than others, bringing innovations to market earlier and establishing and expanding customer relationships with high service skills. It is also necessary to react flexibly to customer requirements.
Wincor Nixdorf lays the foundation to achieve these goals. The serviceability concept means that Wincor Nixdorf's products are consistently tailored to the requirements of customer processes and are fitted with components that make it easier to operate, maintain and look after them throughout their lifecycle.
In practice, the serviceability concept acts as a motor for greater efficiency, flexibility and profitability. It brings many benefits in the shape of availability, reliability and transparency of business processes. It therefore makes a major contribution to:
- More competitiveness due to high availability of systems, infrastructures and business processes
- More speed in the service handling process chain due to automated processing of faults and problems
- More user productivity and efficiency in the delivery of IT services due to faster responses to faults
- More customer satisfaction due to minimized system downtimes at the interfaces to customers
- More performance due to systematic identification and implementation of potential for optimization
- More transparency due to permanent availability of information for timely monitoring of inventories and assets
- More clarity and control due to continuous monitoring of service level agreements based on clear metrics and rating criteria