Cashless Payment Solutions for retailers and service stations
Intensifying competition and market globalization are forcing retailers to streamline their organizations and automate their processes, including those related to the cashless transactions that make up their core business. Cashless payment transactions, in particular, have grown in importance in recent years.
For retailers to stay competitive, they must offer more and more new transaction types, channels and technologies and be able to process transactions increasingly more quickly and cost-efficiently while at the same time ensuring high availability.
Challenges from the retailer viewpoint:
- Acceptance and fast integration of as many payment channels and media as possible
- International standardization for simple and fast processing of cashless cross-border payments
- Flexibility through modular solutions and vendor independence
- Cost-efficient processing of payments received and fast transaction crediting
- Compliance with the highest security standards and defense against attempted fraud
- High solution availability
Wincor Nixdorf meets these challenges with its Cashless Payment Solutions.